compensation: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Time and 401K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Reporting Analyst/Accounting Specialist has the responsibility to create and analyze reports and perform various accounting tasks with a focus in accounts receivable. This position is well suited to an independent self-starter that enjoys detail and seeks a role with opportunity for additional responsibilities. Advanced Excel skills such as pivot tables and v-look ups is required, and will be tested. Attention to detail, data management, computer knowledge, and a friendly personality, will assist qualified candidates in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and organize monthly and quarterly excel reports by pulling large amounts of data from the system to create commission reports, sales reports, and financial reports
- Create custom reporting as requested
- Process all check, credit card, & wire payments & post customer cash receipts on a daily basis
- Prepare bank deposits & maintain daily deposit spreadsheet
- Collection of accounts receivable by interacting with customers via phone & email to resolve outstanding issues, researching issues as needed
- Monitor the aging report daily and maintain AR Aging spreadsheet on past due invoices and payments received
- Continually update and maintain customer's AP contacts within computer system to make collections easier
- Billing/invoicing of new product shipments on a daily basis
- Perform other accounting tasks and ad hoc projects as needed by President and Controller
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Advanced proficiency with Excel is a must along with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook and strong capability to learn new computer systems. Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic environment. Familiarity with accounting and finance practices and principles. Ability to work independently, self-starter with desire to expand role & responsibilities. Exceptional organization skills and demonstrates ability to meet deadlines and manage time well. This candidate should be a quick learner, detail oriented, and possess strong analytical skills.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers