compensation: $45,000 a year, with opportunities for bonuses, no benefits offered but owner might pay for healthcare employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Boutique Real Estate firm seeing full-time book keeper to join our team.
Position will be responsible Including paying all bills, insurance, mortgage taxes, banking and tax preparation
- Receive all bills at our office and pay from bank account organize and archive
- Pay insurance and taxes
- Provide quarterly or semi-annual reports on investment return and profitability
- Reconcile and manage property-specific bank account- via quickbooks
- Analyze profit and loss and make recommendations as needed
- Utility bill management including any tagged mechanicals or meters for GAS, UI, WATER
- Analyze 3rd party electric supplier benefits
- Bill Tenants for leases where Landlord is not obligated to pay water and sewer
- Laundry Coin Collection and bank deposit
- Meet monthly with client or as needed at clients request
- LLC entity filings and business entity taxes
- Pay 3rd party contractors
- Manage scheduled owner draws
- Manage budgets and bank accounts to ensure maximum profits
- Provide counsel to minimize tax burden
- Provide accounting service for taxes annually
Ability to multitask is a must. Additionally, proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) Appfolio Property Mgmt Software experience a plus. Positive attitude and willingness to take on new responsibilities are important traits the right candidate will have.
Great opportunity for someone with a minimum of three year's Book Keeping/ administrative experience; experience within the real estate, construction, architectural or engineering field a plus.
Competitive salary offered for this full-time position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers