condition: good length overall (LOA): 18 make / manufacturer: Nigel Dennis Kayaks model name / number: Explorer propulsion type: human year manufactured: 1999
QR Code Link to This Post
Length: 17' 8" (5.40m ) x Width: 21.5" ( 0.54m )
Comes with: Rope skeg modified to reduce friction & wear, Brunton compass, comfortable minicell foam seat
The Explorer was designed in 1993 with the following features:
• A low rear deck for easy rolling.
• A keyhole cockpit. Gives excellent grip, control and a quick exit if needed!
• Three compartments, including an offset day hatch, allowing access at sea.
• Sloping rear bulkhead behind the seat, allowing the kayak to be emptied by
lifting the bow (no X rescue necessary).
• Polished deck recesses.
• Plenty of room for large feet or warm winter footwear.
• Exceptional manoeuvrability, with direction stability. Very fast in following seas.
• Large round hatches
• Minimum weather cocking in strong winds
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers