compensation: CFCS offers excellent compensation for motivated individuals, which includes a base salary plus incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days, and retirement benefits. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Diocese of Bridgeport, CT
The Location Manager is accountable for managing the day-to-day operations and resources of a Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services (CFCS) location and is responsible for assuring the staff serves CFCS families in a Family First, respectful, caring, and professional manner, while meeting their needs for cemetery, cremation, and/or funeral products and services.
Location Managers will demonstrate by example, CFCS' Core Values-Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen-in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
The Location Manager, reporting to the Executive Director of Cemeteries, will interact with a broad range of people, such as staff, families, priests, parishioners, community leaders, vendors-to deliver a high-quality, high-value family experience.
Education and Experience
• College degree preferred, and/or 2-4 years of experience in sales or customer service management • Experience managing medium-to-large sales/customer service teams
• Proven record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
Position Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
• Able to prepare, forecast, analyze, and meet budgets, as well as analyze financial reporting
• Strong interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Familiar with marketing and special event planning and coordination
• Ability to coach and train highly performing individuals and teams
• Practicing Catholic with demonstrated leadership serving the faith community
• Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
• Valid state issued driver's license, good driving record, and proof of insurance
• Bilingual preferred
About the Employer
CFCS is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services-funeral, cremation, and cemetery.
Employment will go to those individuals whose knowledge, skills, and experience most closely qualifies them for the position offered without regard to race, color, sex, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers