Norwalk CT Based Contractor Seeking Construction Estimator/Saleman
We special in commercial, municipal and residential site work, paving, concrete, utility and drainage construction.
We have an opening for a residential and commercial salesman.
Applicants should have a minimum of (5) years experience in construction sales.
Also should have experience with estimating.
Tasks and responsibilities of this position will primarily include but are not limited to:
- Establish customer relationships
- Generate new leads
- Develop cost estimate
- Project layout
- Project Management
- Manage subs and vendors
- Develop pricing & estimating spreadsheets
- Assess plans and specs
- Use Estimating Software
Qualified applicants should possess characteristics such as:
- Well spoken and customer oriented
- Is highly organized, with ability to multi task
- Likes to work with people in a high paced environment
- Has excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is self-motivated
- Is detail oriented
- Is proactive in problem solving
- Is able to learn computer functions
- Is dependable with daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
The position is full time, Monday through Friday. The hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please send your resume and cover letter stating why you are qualified for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers