compensation: $50/hr-$65/hr starting pay; eligible for Higher Tier status ($85/hr) after two years employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working with high schoolers? Have you always had a knack for standardized tests?
If you want to help students navigate the challenging standardized testing landscape, please consider joining Summit Educational Group as a tutor or teacher!
We're looking for candidates interested in either 1-on-1 in-home tutoring or classroom teaching.
Tutoring Subjects Include:
• SAT Subject Tests
• AP exams
• Academic subjects
The Benefits of Tutoring or Teaching with Summit:
• We provide all training, materials, and students- so less work for you!
• Flexible Schedule: there is no required number of students or classes, so you can set your own hours to best fit your schedule
• Competitive pay rate: $50/hr to $65/hr
• Eligible for Higher Tier compensation status ($85/hr) after two years
• We provide up to date and comprehensive curriculum and materials
• Assessments provide immediate access to tutors on their students' progress including detailed score reports and analysis for all practice tests and homework
• Ongoing professional development, trainings, coaching, and support
• Working for a well-established, professional, fun company that allows you to specialize in your area(s) of expertise!
• 4-year degree from a selective college or university
• Some evening and weekend availability
• Ability to score in the 95th percentile on the SAT and/or ACT
• A true desire to help students
• Fun and engaging personality
• Must have your own car
• More Advanced Degrees
• Prior Classroom Experience for teachers
• Prior test prep and teaching experience for tutors
• AP specific experience - Please specify in your application if you are certified to teach any AP courses
For almost 30 years, Summit Educational Group has been preparing students to maximize their scores on standardized tests. Summit's customized One-on-One, In-Home Tutoring service and classroom programs help students prepare for the SAT, ACT, PSAT, SAT Subject Tests, SSAT, ISEE, and even academic subjects. Our proven approach centers on both skill-building and test-taking strategies to help students reach their full potential.
Summit Educational Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We seek to bring together people of varying backgrounds, skills, and experience, recognizing that this leads to a diversity of thought that fuels creativity and enables people to do their best work. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers