compensation: Please apply if interested. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply now and join the MicroCAD Team! We are an Autodesk & HP Gold Partner that sells software, hardware, training and services to Manufacturing and AEC professionals throughout the Northeast.
Work as an Autodesk Inventor CAD and data management technical Specialist and provide the highest level of technical support for Autodesk Manufactuing customers. This position requires a detailed understanding of Autodesk products such as Inventor, vault, Fusion 360 and AutoCAD, Knowledge of Data Management and PLM software would be beneficial.
You will assist customers by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to configuration, integrations and performance tuning of Autodesk's family of Mechanical Design, Data Management solutions focusing on small to large customers primarily in the Industrial Machinery and Manufacturing space. You may be assigned special projects including: new products features and documentation review, creating and delivering classes, product demos, and presenting at technical forums as well as aiding in pre-sales activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to customers as well as internal staff, in person, via web, email and phone when appropriate
• Document problem resolutions in the database tools
• Provide guidance to team members researching technical issues
• Research, verify, and generate detailed defect reports and wish list requests
• Perform customer visits or give product demonstrations
• Investigate, develop and present formal and informal training on Autodesk products and support issues
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Mech. Eng., Computer Science, or related field
• Advanced knowledge of CAD, software especially Inventor (CAM, PLM, PDM and/or ERP software would be an advantage)
• A team player with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Strong customer service skills including phone etiquette and conflict resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Ability to present technical information to a live or virtual audience
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Windows environment
MicroCAD offers full benefits, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, with company funded Health Savings Account, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental and Vision Plan, Optional Life, STD and LDT insurance plans. 401K plan with company contributions. Generous Paid Time off with flexible work schedules. MicroCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers