Benefits of Being an Egg Donor:
- Make a family's dreams come true
- Gain an incredible life experience
- Earn between $9k - $15k+
Why the range in compensation? First-time donors generally make $9k, but can request more for subsequent donations. Additionally, for donors who are from Jewish descent or Asian descent as well as other unique backgrounds like advanced degrees etc. may be able to request a higher compensation fee. You will be able to discuss this further with your outreach coordinator once your application has been accepted.
Egg Donor Requirements
• Between 20-29 years of age (up to 31 for experienced donors)
• Body Mass Index (BMI) lower than 28
• Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen
• No more than one occurrence of the same cancer in family history (except non-genetic cancers, such as leukemia and lung)
• No serious heart disease or heart attacks under age 55
• No psychiatric hospitalizations
• Some post-high school education is required
• Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply
What to expect from the Egg Donor Application?
We ask about your personal and medical history. The process takes under an hour to complete. After you submit the application, we review it. If you still have questions prior to completing the online form, please call 617-439-9900 or email us.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers