compensation: $8,000 and up
employment type: contract
CT Fertility - We are a donor program you can trust in helping families seeking to fulfill their dreams of having a child. We actively recruit egg donors in our program to assist individuals building their family. In addition to helping intended parents fulfill this wish, you will also receive compensation of $8,000 and up for each donation cycle for your time commitment. All services are performed at CT Fertility. We take great pride in the care of our donors and value your contribution and time. Our donor eggs are for fresh and frozen cycles, which allow us to work with your schedule.
Our donor program is vital for helping intended parents have a child. Please know that your decision to donate is one that requires serious thought and consideration. It is not a decision to be made lightly; but made with thoughtfulness as it is a decision that we have the deepest admiration for. Thank you for your interest and compassion for helping others.
The process of egg donation requires commitment, planning and care. All potential egg donors should:
• be between the ages of 21 and 28
• possess outstanding physical and emotional health
• be non-smokers and refrain from using recreational drugs
• carry no known genetic disorders
• be geographically accessible to be screened and monitored in Connecticut
• compensation starting at $8,000 and up