favorite this postLoving Surrogate Needed for a Couple from Connecticut (Connecticut)hide this posting
compensation: Compensation starts at $35,000 and above**No 1099 employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Help "S" and "K" build a family! New Beginnings Surrogacy Services is working with "S" & "K," a loving married couple of over 10 years who resides in Connecticut. They have tried IVF several times but unfortunately each time has failed. They are seeking a gestational carrier to help them fulfill their long-time dream of becoming parents, and would love to be involved in this journey with their surrogate. They are hoping to be matched with someone who lives on the east coast in a surrounding surrogacy-friendly state.
"S" works as a consultant, and "K" is an investor. When they are not at work they enjoy reading, traveling, film, music, and fitness. They are hoping to be matched with an active and healthy surrogate who has a great support system and is open to communication, occasional updates and doctor visits during this journey. They wish their surrogate to maintain a balanced, nutritious diet including lots of fruits and vegetables, protein, and low sugar.
"S" and "K" want to move quickly and already have several frozen embryos with an egg donor, and are willing to provide a generous compensation to the right surrogate for a single embryo transfer.
• Between the ages of 21 - 38 years old
• Have given birth to at least one healthy child
• U.S. Citizen
• Live in a surrogate-friendly state
• Have reliable transportation
• Non-smoker/drug user
• Healthy body mass index of 30% or lower
• If you currently use an IUD as birth control, you will need to have it removed
• $35,000 (minimum base compensation-NO 1099)*
*$35,000 for a single pregnancy if you live on the east coast and/or within a PBO (pre-birth order) state.
• $3,000-$5,000 extra if you carry twins
• $750 allowance for maternity clothing ($1,000 for twins)
• $200 a month for your monthly allowance (begins upon completion of contract)
• $500 given at the start of injectable medication
• $1,000 for each embryo transfer
• $250 a week to pump breast milk after baby is born
Keywords: Baby, Bonus Money, Children, Compensation, Connecticut, Couples, Daycare, Delaware, Earn Cash, Egg Donor, Families, Family, Fertility, Fort Collins, GCs, Gestational Carrier, Gestational Carriers, Gestational Surrogacy, Give hope, Give life, Fertility, Infertility, IVF, Maine, Massachusetts, Moms, Military Moms, Mom's Club, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Playgroup, Pregnancy, Pregnant, Preschool, Rhode Island, Stay At Home Moms, Surro, Surrogacy, Surrogates, Surrogate Mother, Texas, Third Party Reproduction, Work From Home
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers