compensation: Up to $200 for full participation in the study. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a child with asthma?
Families are needed for an 18-week study of how cleaner indoor air can help children with asthma.
Who is eligible?
Families with at least one asthmatic child.
What is involved?
1) A brief phone screening to determine the eligibility of your household and child
2) A preliminary sampling of your home's indoor air
3) A home visit to set up an air cleaner and air monitors and to conduct an interview to collect information about your home and your child's health
4) Three more visits to your home: to change equipment after 6 weeks and after 12 weeks, then to remove all equipment after 18 weeks
5) Phone interviews every 6 weeks while you have the equipment in your home to update information about your home and your child's health.
Are subjects paid?
Yes! Up to $200 for full participation in the study.
Visit our website to fill out a brief form and we will contact you!