hiring experienced kitchen expeditors , comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to get accurate orders out quickly and efficiently. (Prior expeditor experience not required for highly motivated individuals)
As a food expeditor, you must have excellent communication skills and experience in a restaurant setting. Must have enough stamina to be in constant motion and ability to coordinate and organize processes and people.
- Ensure orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- Assist in the final preparation of dishes
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation and temperature
- Deliver orders to maintain fast service
- Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards and assist in cleaning
- Transfer important information between the kitchen and the wait staff
- Support management with other tasks as needed
- Proven experience as food expeditor or other restaurant position (Prior expeditor experience not required for highly motivated individuals)
- Well-organized and ability to lead and direct people.
- Outstanding coordination and multi-tasking abilities.
- A customer-oriented approach.
- Please apply with your resume.
Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred, but not necessary.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers