Critical Health Care Registered Nursing Services, PC (CHCRNS) is a New York State licensed home healthcare agency specializing in high-tech infusion therapy.
Our mission is to provide quality; compassionate, dedicated services in an ethical manner to home care clients.
CHCRNS supports our nursing staff by providing ongoing educational opportunities for continuous professional growth.
Our patients receive the following infusion therapies: Immunoglobulin's (IV and Sub Q), Anti-Infectives (antibiotics and antifungals), Chemotherapy, Hydration, Hemophilia Factors, Enzyme Replacements, Steroids, Pain Management, TPN, plus many More.
• RN Licensure for at least (2) two years, with current Registration.
• Proficient peripheral IV skills.
• Knowledge of infusion therapies.
• Care of venous access devices.
• Good Physical Assessment skills.
• Flexibility and Reliability.
• Valid Driver's License, own vehicle and current vehicle insurance.
• Current CPR/BLS from an approved training course.
• Current NSO Liability Insurance Card.
• Good Organizational, Writing, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form.
Equipment Operation: Computer, Durable Medical Equipment, Infusion Pumps, Supplies and Nursing Equipment.
Please follow this link to fill out our quick questionnaire: