We are looking for a warm and compassionate Dental Assistant to provide exceptional care to our patients and lead our team to success!
• Dental Assisting Certification or state required education
• Radiography/X-RAY certification for respective state is required
• Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
What separates us from other dental offices when it comes to our team members:
• New full time team members get up to 3 weeks of paid time off. This increases up to 5 weeks as you grow your career with us!
• We offer Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our team is excited to invest in your future and help you grow your career!
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers