We're looking for a hands-on, energetic, Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our team at Mohegan Commons Apartments in Norwich, CT!
If you're the right fit for us, you love a fast-paced work environment, appliance repair, carpentry, drywall, light electrical, plumbing and HVAC and you take great pride in your work. You think of apartment/building maintenance and property management as more than just a job, but a career; and you probably have a few maintenance projects to brag about.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the property team in completing unit turns and work orders providing quality customer service to our residents and administering Vesta's maintenance programs.
• 2 or more years of related experience.
• Apartment community experience; Drywall, lock change, and light electrical, carpentry, flooring, and plumbing required.
• HVAC preferred. • Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
• Strong customer service philosophy with a CAN DO attitude
• A valid driver's license and personal vehicle with the ability to participate in the emergency on-call rotation.
• Background check and drug screen required
Compensation & Benefits:
Vesta offers competitive compensation, advancement opportunities, full benefits including a 401k safe harbor retirement plan, and a bonus incentive program that guarantees the opportunity to earn more every quarter!
Vesta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward your salary requirements with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers