compensation: Competitive and dependent on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Robert Half Legal has an immediate need for JDs or Attorneys with 1 - 3 years of contract drafting and review experience to assist our client on a contract basis in Milford. This assignment will be approximately 3 months long and entails assisting the client in reviewing vendor agreements.
- Contract Review
- Start Date: Potentially week of February 19th (once candidates are identified and interviewed)
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Milford, Connecticut
- Pay Rate: Competitive, dependent on experience
- Hours: 40 hours/week on site during regular business hours (no remote work)
- JD from a US accredited law school
- 1- 3 years of vendor contract drafting and/or review experience
- Ability to commute to the Milford office location on a daily basis and work 40 hours/week
Interested candidates should submit an updated resume in Word format (no Google Docs, PDF or Drop please) and a brief summary highlighting your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers