favorite this postHandling Your Own Legal Matter? Try Legal Consulting and Mentoring (MA/NH/CT/VT/NY)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Please visit my website at www.legalempowerment.info for an in-depth overview of the services I offer.
* Do you have a legal issue which needs to be addressed? Perhaps you have a civil ticket to fight or are concerned about a Family Law Matter your currently (or about to) dealing with. Are you or someone you know facing criminal charges for which you are not entitled to court-appointed legal representation? Perhaps you need to file an appeal for a criminal or civil matter yet feel helpless and or/clueless as to how and proceed. Are you looking to draft up a will or other Estate Documents? A contract between two or more parties?
* Do you have a Marijuana Charge and/or conviction on your Criminal Record in Massachusetts? If so, under the new Marijuana Laws just signed by the Governor, you are entitled to petition the Court to have those charges SEALED so they will no longer be visible to ANYONE running your CORI. Sealing these charges is CRUCIAL for those who wish to EVER receive FEDERAL or STATE financial aid, subsidized housing, and other opportunities otherwise denied to those with a Marijuana conviction/charge on their record.
* If you've answered YES to any of the above - or if you have any other legal issue(s) or topics that you need (or want) to address...try personal Legal Tutoring and Mentoring for a fraction of the cost as opposed to hiring an expensive attorney. As your Legal Tutor/Mentor, I will educate you about both the laws and regulations of your particular situation, as well as teach you how to draft the appropriate an/or required document(s) needed for your particular situation.
*I have direct experience, and working knowledge, of the Laws and Regulations within CT, MA, NH, Guam, Grand Turk, and BC. Having actively practiced litigation in both Criminal and Family Courts for over 11 years, I believe the best and most rewarding use of my legal expertise is assisting the average member of society in empowering themselves and preparing clients to take control of their own legal situation/issue and resolve the matter(s) pro-se. I have been effective assisting clients on both the East and West Coast as most (if not all) of my services are able to be done remotely so location is NOT a barrier to my clients obtaining my assistance.
* What is the difference between hiring an attorney and hiring a Legal Tutor/Mentor? The rates I offer in this capacity are a fraction of the fee(s) even I charged as a practicing litigator. Plus, the client CONTROLS THE COSTS by purchasing ONLY the amount of my time (assistance) that each client desires. On-going and/or one-time meetings and/or assistance are always welcome.
* I am available to meet with clients in a variety of locations, including my home office, a clients' home or work (must be pet free), a public coffee spot, library or other agreed upon location(s).
* Give Legal Tutoring/Mentoring a try before spending an unreasonable amount of money retaining an attorney for a legal matter which you will likely be as effective at handling on your own (with my guidance) for a fraction of the cost.
For a free initial consultation, or to book your first meeting - I can be reached at show contact info
and/or via the contact me page at www.legalempowerment.info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers