license info: New York Registration Number: 5366703; Year Admitted: 2015
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are seeking to develop your legal writing and analysis skills, then JML Legal Tutoring is for you.
JML Legal Tutoring is run by an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of New York since 2015, with more than two years of experience practicing law for a high-volume litigation firm based in New York City.
The services offered by JML Legal Tutoring include the following:
• Teaching students how to construct a valid legal argument;
• Teaching students how to structure legal arguments and present the facts and law of any case in a document, in order to maximize the persuasiveness of the writing;
• Teaching students how to use free, publicly available sources which can be accessed on the Internet, in order to find relevant legal authorities to use in support of legal arguments;
• Working through the facts and law of fictitious cases one-on-one with an attorney and then assisting students to draft specific legal documents based upon the information, in order to develop students' legal writing and analysis skills; and
• Legal tutoring for those attending law school, including discussing specific legal documents over the phone with an attorney, in order to identify methods for improving the quality of the writing and potential areas for improvement.
Those who could benefit from the legal tutoring offered by JML Legal Tutoring include pro se litigants looking to acquire a basic understanding of how legal writing and analysis works, for the purpose of defending against or prosecuting any lawsuit, law students seeking to improve their legal writing and analysis skills, and anyone else who seeks to understand the basics of legal writing, from the perspective of an experienced attorney.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests