compensation: Full Time With Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Brand development and management company is seeking a full time, in-house photographer/digital designer to join our product management team. Responsibilities would include e-commerce and lifestyle photography, packaging design and website maintenance.
Specializing in product development and marketing we are a small collaborative sales agency that has been in business for over 30 years. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative individual to continue the growth of our three in house product lines.
This position would be responsible for the following
• Product Photography (both in studio at our office and lifestyle shots)
• Digital correction and Photoshop work for e-commerce platforms
• Package design
• Website maintenance through OpenCart
• Small amount of print design for marketing material (postcards, logos, brochures)
• Other tasks as assigned
• College degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years graphic design and photography experience (with DSLR/lighting)
• Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and sense of urgency
• Ability to juggle multiple products at once and meet deadlines
• Proficient knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom. Illustrator is a plus!
• Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
Please submit your resume along with a link to your portfolio or a sample of recent relevant work. In house photo studio and equipment is provided. This is a full time salary position with benefits, holidays, paid time off and eligibility for 401K.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers