compensation: $10.10 per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Hours: M-F, 6 am - 11 am
The Kitchen Attendant's primary job responsibilities include preparing food for program participants under the supervision of the Kitchen Manager. Additional duties include setting up the dining room and kitchen and breaking it down at the end of each day.
1. Prepare food under the direction of the Kitchen Manger.
2. Assist with serving food as necessary.
3. Assist with clean up to include sweeping, mopping, garbage removal, etc.
4. Assist with inventory counts.
5. Pick up supplies once a week at Restaurant Depot.
6. Participate in required safety, health and occupational training as defined by the agency.
7. Participate in the following group meetings:
a. Informal meetings throughout the day at Sunrise Café.
b. Individual supervision with the Program Director once a week.
8. Maintains extremely professional boundaries and ethics.
9. Other appropriate duties as assigned.
Preferred levels of education and experience: High School or GED preferred. Work experience in maintenance, security or Food services preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers