Orangetheory Fitness is a proven group personal training concept that is spreading like wildfire across the nation. This intense interval-based cardio and strength training program, backed by the science of target zone heart-rate monitoring, has been featured in the New York Times and is touted as the "best one hour workout in the country".
Orangetheory Fitness Hamden is developing a first-class team of group fitness trainers/coaches, sales associates, and customer service staff to make our facility the best fitness studio in Connecticut. Orangetheory Fitness is a high-spirited, health conscious environment with great energy focused on making positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people in our community.
• Meet and exceed all sales goals and revenue-related key performance indicators (particularly new memberships, closing rates, renewals, and attrition)
• Manage, hire, train, and develop sales staff
• Lead all promotional, guerilla marketing, lead generation, and sales efforts, including:
o Tent and table storefront
o Street team tactics (flyer distribution, sign spinning, flash mobs, etc.)
o Engaging with local schools, businesses, and sports & community organizations
o Outbound telephone reach; cold calling
o Social media promotion
• Follow up and follow through with all prospective clients
• Lead Orangetheory Fitness studio tours with prospects and/or fitness program holders
• Establish and maintain an effective customer referral program
• Conduct daily follow-ups with Sales Associates regarding attaining sales goals
• Train Sales Associates regarding best sales tactics and closing techniques
• Maintain accurate records using established Orangetheory Fitness sales systems
• Participate in minimum of 1-2 Orangetheory Fitness scheduled workouts per week
• Work closely with Trainers/Coaches to ensure that members have first-class experience every time they visit
• Attend and participate in all relevant Orangetheory Fitness training programs
• Must have a passion for people
• Must be attentive, outgoing, positive, friendly and engaging
• Must have extensive sales experience, preferably in the health/fitness area
• Must be willing to enthusiastically sell and close deals
• Must be a self-starter
• Must have outstanding communication and customer service skills
• Must be able to work as a team with Sales Associates and Trainers/Coaches
• Must be flexible and willing to work weekends
• Must have basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Health- and fitness-minded applicants are preferred
• High school diploma is required
Compensation for this position is performance-driven with a base salary + incentive bonuses. This is a full-time position.
If you are interested in learning about the opportunity to get involved in more detail, please reply with your resume and any other pertinent information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers