CertainSource, named one of iMedia's three hot technology companies to watch, is the most efficient platform publishers, retailers, and ecommerce brands use to build email lists with quality subscribers and customers.
CertainSource is seeking a digital campaign analyst with 3+ years experience to analyze data, and design and execute campaign testing programs, for the purpose of helping optimize our email marketing campaigns and improve our client's KPIs.
The main goals of the Campaign Analyst are to understand the success metrics of our clients, develop and implement testing plans under the guidance of management, and to monitor, analyze and communicate results and maintain testing history.
• Manage all test plans from inception through completion
• Create landing page and email marketing test plans for clients to improve KPIs and drive conversions/revenue
• Execute test plans with support and collaboration from various internal teams - ensuring accuracy of campaign deployment, managing deliverables, and communicating and meeting launch deadlines
• Analyze and present test results both quantitatively and qualitatively to measure effectiveness based on KPIs
• Maintain testing history and identify trends in current and past tests
• Standardize and document testing procedures and best practices
• 3+ years experience in digital marketing including creating, executing and analyzing landing page and email marketing test plans
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, mathematics or other related discipline
• SQL/SAS querying capabilities a big plus
• Able to work effectively in a collaborative and data driven environment
• Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
• Demonstrates analytical reasoning skills as well as creativity (identify opportunities and contribute to marketing ideas)
• Pro-active, self-motivated, and takes initiative
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers