Winter Bros. Waste Systems is a family owned and operated business, with a history of serving Florida, Vermont, Long Island, and Connecticut markets. We are headquartered in Danbury, CT. We are seeking an IT Manager who enjoys a challenge and strives for continuous improvement to work with our talented Team of Professionals and improve the way we work. Candidate must demonstrate they have expertise in all aspects of Network Administration.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage, monitor, and maintain IT-Network Systems Hardware, including but not limited to Servers, Switches, Appliances, and Mobile Devices. This includes deployments of all.
• Experience in new setup and maintaining existing Microsoft Windows servers, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Organizational Units, RDP, terminal services, file security and sharing, Windows Security and desktop profile lockdown. Maintain passwords, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop and server. Install printers and peripherals. Coordinate additions, moves, changes, and deletions of software, and user accounts on Windows servers.
• Manage Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Online, and Microsoft Exchange server: Setup new, maintain and troubleshoot existing exchange servers. Maintenance and backup of mail stores, updates, patches, and auxiliary software (Spam control and Antivirus), merging of mailboxes, transfer of databases, and data backup / restore measures
• Manage, procure, update, all company Software, such as Office 365, website registrations through Network solutions, and GoDaddy, and other applications.
• Helpdesk Tech support: Provide day-to-day support to clients for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems, software, and hardware, onsite or remotely (Remote user support). Coordinating and prioritizing service calls and tracking issues for desktop PCs and laptops. Install and maintain antivirus solutions and data backup systems. Reformat and reinstall OS and configure drivers. Perform hardware repairs, maintenance, and upgrades.
• Networking: Strong knowledge of routing concepts for Sonic Wall, VLAN's, managed switches, different ISP connectivity, VPN, VPN tunnels, remote access, VOIP, Firewall port forwarding, and internal servers. Monitor server and network infrastructure for performance, security, and integrity using industry standard utilities. Document networks, pcs and servers and perform asset management and documentation. Setup wireless environments using multiple Access Points
• Hardware and Routing protocols (SonicWALL strongly desired).
• Ability to configure and manage SQL Database and reporting
• Ability to configure and manage iSCSI and Storage Area Networks (SAN) along with switch configuration and optimization
Mandatory Requirements & Certifications
• 5 Years of equivalent work experience as an IT Manager/Network Administrator
• Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science related field will consider other Bachelor's degree types with proper experience
• MCSE Certification
• Valid Driver's License
$75K - $100K DOE
• Health Plan
• Dental Plan
• Free Snacks and Coffee