compensation: $1000.00 a week or more possible employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We need Installers in Buffalo, NY and Surrounding Areas
We pay weekly and top pay!
DIRECTV Satellite Installation Technician
Technicians generally can make between $1000-$1500 a week!
Barefoot Communication Inc has openings for Satellite Installation Technicians.
This position takes the perfect combination of skills including customer service, technical, and telecommunications. Working directly in the field with our customers, this position is the face of DirecTV, AT&T and Barefoot Communications Inc
* Prepares for satellite dish system installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools;
* Coordinates daily schedules with customers.
* Plans installations by evaluating location; locating access; laying-out equipment.
* Establishing satellite dish system by installing equipment; running and pulling TV cable; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
* Verifies system functioning by testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems.
* Maintains and improves service by listening to customer's description of problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems; replacing and upgrading components.
* Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices.
* Keeps supplies ready by performing stock inventory; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We're Looking for Great People who:
* are comfortable with Technical Troubleshooting
* are able to manage inventory and Supply Management
* can provide outstanding and award-winning Customer Service and
* are able to pay Attention to Detail.
* have experience in cable, satellite, electrical, telephone, home theater or home security installation, or residential wiring.
To be Successful in this position you must:
* Be able to lift 50 lbs and climb 20 foot ladders.
* Be a great communicator, both verbally and written.
* Be able to provide amazing customer service, generally we look for 1-2 years of experience.
* Have a valid driver's license.
* Be able to test negative on a pre-employment drug test.
* Meet our the criminal and MVR (driving record) background screening criteria.
* Must have own Truck,Van, SUV
* Must have basic hand tools and 28ft Ladder
* Exp is a plus but we are willing to train the right individual with some technical exp.
This is a contractor position and you are paid on what jobs you put in. All techs are required to do the minimum of 3 work orders a day
Please reply back to his posting if you are interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers