Busy and growing medical equipment company. Full time position with frequent opportunity for overtime. Various start times and will include working 1 weekend day. This is a chance to be part of an energetic and hard working team. Must have clean driving record and background check.
Apply in person at:
2 Toelles Rd, Unit 14
Monday - Friday 9:00 to 4:00
• Primarily responsible for deliveries, set-ups, pick-ups and service of equipment in both facility and home care settings.
• Knowledgeable in equipment usage and maintenance.
• Responsible for the cleaning, handling and safe transport of all inventory as it enters and leaves the service center.
• Processes paperwork neatly and efficiently
• Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to uphold the company's image
• Valid Driver's License in good standing with Department of Motor Vehicles.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions and correspondences.
• Ability to personably and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment.
• Flexible schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers