compensation: DOE employment type: full-time job title: Driver/Service Technician in Wallingford CT
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy and growing medical equipment company. Full time position with long hours, weekend shifts and opportunity for overtime. This is a chance to be part of an energetic and hardworking team. Must have clean driving record and background check.
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Apply in person
Office Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 to 4:00
2 Toelles Rd, Unit 14
• Primarily responsible for deliveries, set-ups, pick-ups and service of equipment in both facility and home care settings.
• Knowledgeable in equipment usage and maintenance.
• Responsible for the cleaning, handling and safe transport of all inventory as it enters and leaves the service center.
• Processes paperwork neatly and efficiently
• Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to uphold the company’s image
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing with Department of Motor Vehicles.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions and correspondences.
• Ability to personably and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.