reply below



favorite this post Do you or your partner (current or ex) have bipolar disorder? (New Haven) hide this posting unhide

If you or your partner (current or ex) have bipolar disorder and you have a child aged between 13-18 years you may be eligible to participate in Yale research studies. This opportunity is open to those living in New Haven and the surrounding area. If you are interested please complete this very brief survey:
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6472344908



best of [?]

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.