We are currently looking for healthy volunteers who meet the following criteria to participate in clinical research studies in New Haven, CT.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are:
• Male or Female (non-child bearing potential)
• 18 - 54 years old
• Drug, alcohol, and tobacco free (testing will be performed to confirm this)
• In good physical and mental health
• Not taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications
You must be able to tolerate and be willing to have the following procedures done:
• Blood draws
• MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
• PET imaging (positron emission tomography) - a type of brain imaging procedure which involves an intravenous dose of a radioactive investigational drug.
Depending on your level of study participation, you may receive payment of $400 - $2500.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in participating in a clinical research study, please contact Rhea at show contact info
for additional information.