Healthy women of non-childbearing potential needed for clinical research study.
QR Code Link to This Post
You may be eligible to participate if you are:
• Female and:
• Surgically sterile (meaning you have had a hysterectomy, bilateral oophorectomy, or tubal ligation) or
• Post-menopausal or
• Infertile due to a congenital anomaly
• 18 - 75 years old
• Drug, alcohol and tobacco free
• Not taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications
The study involves:
• Blood draws
• MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
• PET imaging (positron emission tomography) - a type of brain imaging procedure which involves an intravenous dose of a radioactive investigational drug.
• Up to 2 overnight stays in the clinical research unit.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in participating call today: show contact info