Trumbull, CT based company seeks qualified developer with exceptional .NET/PHP skills.
We offer great pay, benefits and an unmatched environment where our valued team-members are truly appreciated.
• Work with coworkers to modify existing solutions and architect new ones.
• Audit, evaluate, and repurpose existing legacy code.
• Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 4-year Computer Science degree
• Strong computer science background in data structure, algorithms, and OO programming
• 2-4 years related work experience
• Solid open-source/Linux familiarity/distribution experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver and launch projects under pressure. Excellent ability to collaborate and be part of a team
• Honesty, reliability, positivity, long-term thinking
• You have worked for a small company or startup before and have an understanding of what it takes to get the job done with limited resources.
• Strong working knowledge of .NET, PHP (including PHP7) or another high-level web centric programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.).
• Working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards
• Working knowledge and experience with software security best practices and applicable tools to prevent fraudulent and malicious attacks from exposure to vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, XSS, etc.
• Familiarity with the LAMP environment
• Experience with version control software such as Git
• Experience with various databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, etc.
• Knowledge of the MVC design pattern
• Continuous integration and automated testing
• Modern DevOps concepts and tools
We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits, including a 401k plan. Check out our site at http://www.tmcnet.com. Candidates should e-mail a resume and a cover letter including availability. All applicants MUST include salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers