favorite this postResearch Associatehide this posting
compensation: $50,000-$55,000 (commensurate with experience) employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
An educational consulting firm situated in greater Boston is seeking a Research Associate. The primary responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Editing and providing constructive criticism on short pieces of writing
• Conducting research on educational topics
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Developing strategic education plans
The ideal background for the Research Associate include:
• Exceptional writing skills
• A master's or doctorate degree from a top-ranked university
• An impressive work ethic and high level of efficiency
• Strong organizational and analytical abilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work independently
This is a full-time, salaried position and is excellent for someone who is interested in telecommuting.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and within the $50,000-$55,000 range.
Please submit a resume and cover letter for this position to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will NOT be reviewed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers